3 Mills Studios seeks new Client and Sales Executive
You will play a key role in the success of one of the UK’s leading film, TV and theatre rehearsal studios.
3 Mills Studios is London’s largest TV & Film studios, situated on an attractive 10-acre island oasis in east London, 3 Mills is one of the most accessible Studios in the UK. The studios offer a secure environment for commercial, music, theatre, film and television productions alike. Owned by the London Legacy Development Corporation and managed by Knight Frank, we have an on-site management team dedicated to guaranteeing that every production has a memorable experience at 3 Mills Studios.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be client facing and responsible for a variety of tasks related to income generation, administration and client relationship development, liaising with operations, accounts and all other departments. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with enquiries from new and existing clients
- Beginning to end management of client booking and occupation
- Proactively establishing, developing and maintaining client relationships and developing new business
- Liaising with all departments to ensure a smooth client experience at 3 Mills Studios
- Responsibility for contributing to, updating and maintaining the Studio Bookings System and CRM system
- Ensuring the accurate completion of any necessary administration relating to bookings, contract management and maintaining customer relations
- Support the Head of Sales and Marketing in the production and delivery of key reports where required
Salary: Competitive (£32,000 – £35,000 per annum)
To apply: Please send a CV and Cover Letter detailing your experience and suitability for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Client & Sales Executive – [Your Name]
Closing date: Thursday 30th September, interviews w/c 4th October