We are hiring! Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator
We’re on the hunt for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our busy sales team.
This role will be supporting our Sales and Marketing Manager and working closely with clients on bookings at our fabulous facility. If you have a passion for film and television, are sales savvy and have previous experience in a similar role please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Job Description – Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Location: 3 Mills Studios, Bromley-by-Bow, London
Working Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week – (09:00 – 17:30)
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Overall Purpose of Job:
You will play a key role in the success of one of the UK’s leading film, TV and theatre rehearsal studios.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing, you will be chiefly focused on and responsible for a variety of key administrative tasks related to the success of the sales and marketing function of the business as well as providing exceptional client liaison and support to 3 Mills Studios’ variety of clients and studio users.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with enquiries from new and existing clients from across the creative sectors
- Ensuring the accurate completion of any necessary administration relating to bookings, including the generation of studio use agreements and reports, requesting invoices, task and calendar management
- Maintaining exceptional customer relations
- Liaising with all departments to ensure a smooth and positive client experience at 3 Mills Studios
- Ensuring the delivery of 3 Mills Marketing including social media, email marketing, and website management with the input of the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Responsibility for contributing to, updating and maintaining the Studio Bookings System and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the end-to-end management of client booking and occupation including;
- Responding to various new business enquiries
- Provision of quotes for new business with input from the Sales & Marketing Manager
- The organisation of client site visits and walkarounds with prospective clients
- Bookings administration including the generation of studio use agreements and invoices, and working with the operations team to gather required information for the successful delivery of the booking
- Being the main point of contact for the sales administration function and providing an exceptionally high standard of customer service within a busy, challenging and dynamic working environment
- Prospecting and reaching out to potential new clients to assist with building bookings where relevant
- Posting on 3 Mills Studios Social Media pages (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Contributing to the creation of 3 Mills Marketing Plan
- Generation of 3 Mills Studios target marketing emails through the CRM system
- Attending Networking events and positively representing the Studio
- Contribute to, update and maintain the Studio Bookings System
- Overseeing the logging and allocation of all new business enquiries on the CRM and ensuring records are kept up to date
- Ensure compliance through the timely and accurate production or receipt of all necessary documentation relating to studio use and bookings for each studio client, e.g. Studio Use Agreement, Health and Safety, Invoicing etc
- Assisting in the organisation of team events and with industry engagement activities
- Provide additional administrative duties such as diary management, filing, meeting minutes and reports
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in the production and delivery of sales and marketing assets, and key reports where required
- Liaise with Operations (Maintenance, IT, Client Services, etc) on all aspects of client occupation including health and safety, maintenance and general site queries
As well as any other reasonable tasks as requested by the Studio management team.
The role will be based on site in the Studio Office at 3 Mills Studios, Bromley-by-Bow but may require some home working during this time.
- You must be a dedicated, positive and proactive professional with experience in sales, administration, marketing and customer service
- Enthusiasm to do a good job and deliver for our clients
- Highly organised with strong time management and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to cope with multiple, competing priorities under pressure
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a small team
- IT Skills – good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, databases and systems (with experience of CRM and scheduling systems preferred)
Experience or knowledge of the Film, TV, and Theatrical industries are preferred but not essential
Application & Interview Process:
CV & Cover Letters should be sent by email to Caro.Lakos@3mills.com by midnight, Wednesday 24th August. CVs without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications will be shortlisted by Thursday 2nd September and only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview with the Sales & Marketing Manager and General Manager